Who are we ?
Kepler Cheuvreux Invest (founded in 1998), a subsidiary of the Kepler Cheuvreux group, is a management company regulated by the AMF (French authorities), specialized in supporting entrepreneurs and businesses (SMEs and Midcap companies) in their financing needs.
Kepler Cheuvreux Invest offers three distinct types of financing solutions:
- Quasi-equity: KCI Preferred Capital Opportunities supports family shareholders and management teams wishing to become independent (shareholder accretion via Obsa, OC, ADP and minority equity), and investment funds in their transmission operations.
- Private debt: KCI Real Economy offers financing to MidCaps to support their medium to long-term projects, in addition to or in substitution of traditional banks.
- Tech Growth equity: Move Capital invests in the cloud, IoT, cybersecurity, and digital transformation thematics. Its “solutions & services” approach to the digital B-to-B universe leads it to target profitable companies, or those that are close to the breakeven, through influent minority positions or as majority shareholder.
With more than 20 years of experience, Kepler Cheuvreux Invest’s team is attentive to the needs of SMEs and MidCaps and provides financing solutions adapted to each situation.
The members of the KCI team contribute, through their involvement alongside the managers of the companies, to the reflections on the strategic orientation, the evolution of the governance, the optimization of the financial resources and provide their support in the implementation of external growth and the evolution of ESG practices.
invested in quasi equity
with +20 years of experience
Aware that our responsibility goes beyond the purely financial framework, we have been committed for several years to a Responsible Investor approach by promoting ESG themes (environment, social, governance) within our investments and our team.
This Responsible Investor approach is formalized through the signature of an internal Charter whose commitments are shared by the entire team (available here).
In order to materialise our commitment, we are signatories to :
– The France Invest Investor Commitment Charter, since its publication,
– France Invest’s Parity Charter, since its publication, to promote parity in private equity and in the companies we support,
– The UNPRI (United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment).
In a logic of continuous progress, we also have the ambition to join the International Climate Initiative in the near future, in order to materialise our commitment in the fight against climate change in line with the COP21 objective of limiting global warming to two degrees.
We are committed to help the companies we support to sustainably improve their environmental, social and governance practices.
Decided to adopt a long-term approach regarding our Responsible Investor activity and to monitor its development and effectiveness, we have appointed a partner responsible for implementing and monitoring this practice in the analysis of investment opportunities and, in conjunction with our ESG expert service provider, EthiFinance, to support each of our investments.